At SEGALEN+ASSOCIES, we take pride in establishing constructive, continuous dialogue with all our partners – whether clients or candidates – in a spirit of openness and transparency.
In addition to being acutely aware of the challenges our clients face, we take the time to meet with their managers or teams ahead of time to gain a deeper understanding of their needs.
The support we provide to both our clients and our candidates is based on a coherent, transparent methodology that comprises eight components:
- Helping the client identify and define their needs.
- Developing a research strategy.
- Presenting the results of our market mapping process.
- Conducting an in-depth assessment of potential candidates in full compliance with personal data protection regulations.
- Providing weekly progress reports.
- Communicating openly and giving feedback on a regular basis, thanks to the availability of our dedicated teams.
- Carrying out a mid- or post-assignment quality audit.
- Supporting candidates as they take up their new position and throughout their careers.
Beyond the more practical aspects of our approach, we foster a shared vision designed to ensure the perfect professional and cultural fit between company and candidate. The four cornerstones of this vision are:
We work tirelessly to identify the best people for the job, based on our clients’ specific needs, and then support them right up to their onboarding.
We only accept a limited number of assignments to ensure they receive our full attention.
We believe in the potential power of a distinctive profile and in the benefits of diversity and inclusion.
We approach the best candidates in complete confidentiality and without any conflicts of interest, enabling us to build long-term, trust-based relationships with clients and candidates alike.